- Prepare a 1-page abstract describing the problem statement in a PDF format.
- Make sure that your proposal is not among the list of Completed Projects or Projects in Progress.
- To view a sample abstract, click here.
Prepare a Project directory in a .zip folder. The directory should contain:
- Data file/s (Image files of screenshots in JPEG, PNG or PDF format for every step. We also recommend you to record a video with audio in MP4 format and submit as a data file).
- Minimum 3-page report of the project in PDF format specifying
- Aim/objective of the experiment
- Methodology ( must include calculations and equations if any, required apparatus and experimental procedure)
- Results (Please give in tabular form wherever applicable)
For report format please refer to Report Template and Guidelines.
The completed project will be evaluated on:
- The complexity of the project.
- Quality of the report.
Please refer to the eCertificate section to know more about the evaluation of a project.