An approved Science and Concept Map Project submission will be provided with an eCertificate depending upon its quality and content. Some essential clearance criteria have to be met by the work to be considered for a preliminary assessment. These are as follows:
- The report MUST be drafted as per the instructions provided on the website. All grammar and language checks MUST be performed. Clear figures, images, plots, graphs as required must be provided. Label all figures, images, graphs, plots. A standard format for paper references must also be ensured.
- The project report must be free from plagiarism.
Once the conditions mentioned above are met, the project material will be evaluated for certification purposes based on the following criteria. Please note that these criteria are just guidelines and are not exhaustive.
- Quality of the report: Quality will depend on the organisation of various topics in the report, the rigour of discussion, the overall clarity in the structure of the report, and content presentation.
- Quality and quantity of results: Results with appropriate images, Quality of images in the report. Extent of use of different features of the software.
- Quality of methodology: Appropriate use of advanced features and analytical tools in the software. Steps listed in the report to attain a particular result.
- Quality of conclusion: Significant conclusion as per the objective of the project.
Please note that the assessment of the quality of work is purely the discretion of the FOSSEE team and is deemed final.